My new motto of “start a project, finish a project” seems to be working–at least on projects that are in the works.
I picked up two that were WIP’s and finished them on Saturday (while it was raining and I could not do outside yard work that desperately needs done)….
Finished a set of coasters for a friend…..
And yesterday I again picked up Lydia’s Christmas stocking and worked on this in the afternoon:
As you can see, it is almost complete–a few finishing touches at the top and still some outlining…then put it all together.
I’ve been trying to concentrate on finding God’s beauty in His creation around me–especially on days when I feel like the world is crumpling and falling:
So the blessings continue:
23. A tree whose trunk I cannot span which produces white raindrop flowers every year.
23. The view from my deck when the trees are in full bloom.
24. The first full bloom from a trailing petunia.
25. Leaves wet and shiny after a sudden downpour.
26. Spending an enjoyable day with my youngest daughter.
27. A friend who knows when I am in need of a listening ear.
28. Sabbath rest……
See you tomorrow!!