Several weeks ago, a friend suggested to me that I just open my Bible–randomly–to Psalms or Proverbs–just find the beginning of several verses and then pray and meditate upon them.
This morning I did just that and opened to Psalm 106.
Praise the LORD!
Give thanks to the LORD for He is good!
His faithful love endures forever.
Who can list the glorious miracles of the LORD?
Who can ever praise him half enough?
Happy are those who deal justly with others and always do what is right.
Remember, me, too, LORD, when you show favor to your people;
come to me with your salvation.
Let me share in the prosperity of your chosen ones.
Let me rejoice in the joy of your people; let me praise you with those who are your heritage. Psalm 106:1-5
Interesting–since this is what I am doing…..listing the miracles of God, giving thanks for even the small….becoming small and childlike in all my senses….and finding joy that will live and stay within me.
But, who can list the glorious miracles of God? (verse 3)
So, the list will go on and on…..forever…for the miracles of God are great and many, and His love endures forever!
45. Air conditioning on hot, humid days.
46. My neighbor’s red geraniums surrounded by Dusty Millers which remind me of my mom.
47. Lydia–now 18 months–saying “more kisses, more kisses”.
48. The wonderment of God working for years to bring me not one…but two….godly fathers who set good examples for me to look up to.
49. A raindrop falling on my nose.
50. God’s love endures forever.
51. Finally being able to eat “chewable” food–even if the list is limited.
52. Baby blue jays.
53. First buds appearing on a daylily.
Be sure and stop by to visit the others who are counting the gracefuls of God….the list that will never end…..